For Cohesive Community
• All riders must have completed a 2015 HbW/HbCC waiver prior to participation.
• All members must sign-in for each ride at http://goo.gl/forms/YvIv2RWf4r
• Schedule effective April 1, 2016, unless otherwise posted. Rides do not operate on holiday weekends unless posted on Facebook by ride leader.
• In case of inclement weather, ride leaders determine if ride will proceed. Updates will be published on Hb Women or Hb Cycle Club Facebook pages. CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!
• Exact routes/ride details published on Hb Women or Hb Cycle Club Facebook page(s) about 24 hours in advance.
You can download or print the route – cue sheets will NOT be provided. Rides leave ON TIME. Please arrive 15 minutes early to park & pump tires.
• Unless otherwise noted, rides (except A) are ‘no-drop’.
• A-C rides require road bike. D-E rides hybrid friendly.
• Carry ID, Medical Insurance card, cell phone, water, spare tube & CO2 cartridge (or pump). Unless otherwise noted rides do NOT have planned rest stops.
• HbW rides are women only.
• HbCC rides are co-ed.